Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PACKING

I just emailed my last paper in. So I am now offically done with my classes in Berkeley. Getting things in order to be in MN for the summer. Cancelling my long distance phone plan, changing my address for my New Yorker, packing my DVDs, sorting books and finding a ride to the airport for tommorrow evening is everything I have accomplished already.

I hate packing and cleaning. And I feel tired. But my plane leaves tommorrow evening and the more I get done now, the more painless it will be. However it will be a long night tommorrow night as well. The next task I am working on is a major cleaning job of my room. I am feeling really tired from everything to be honest. I will miss this place but I am ready to be out of here for awhile as well. Like I said, I feel tired. And I am also eager to see my family for my mom's graduation this weekend.

Sometimes time seems to fly too quickly. Other times however it drags out. It drags out for packing and cleaning anyway. And I am procrastinating this by writing on my blog right now.

It has been an interesting practice doing this blog this semester. I think I write more on here than in the emails. However the discipline of doing it for a class helped me to stay on top of it as well. Anyone have any thoughts on if I should continue???

No comments: