Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

I am in the homestretch of my semester. Right now, it is in the midst of the final project craziness that I haven't necessarily gotten to yet in the midst of things like internship prep and self care. However, I must admit that in realizing that this is my last semester being a full time student in Berkeley, I can not help but think of this particular song. Yes, its kind of the end of the world as I know it in terms of managing life to fit around the multiple demands of student-hood. Yet, lately, the more I have been thinking about it, I realize that I actually feel fine about this. I am excited to embark on the new adventure of full time ministry. It won't always be easy, but I am ready for the new adventure. I realize that I might make some different choices in the life of internship on how i spend my time and money than i do right now. But the truth is that I feel fine with the fact that I am reaching the end of my time in Berkeley....

No comments: